Welcome to Command and Conquer: All Stars!
1/4/2008 – v1.2 Available Now!
» ”Who would win?“
(or view the change log
CnC All Stars Features:
- Nearly four dozen All Star C&C units and two dozen structures return to form
the Tiberian Coalition and Red Alert Alliance
- An All Star cast culled from Generals and Zero Hour that comprises the Generals Elite
- Two dozen new upgrades for classic C&C units and structures that bring them to
their fullest potential
- Sub-factions with specific units, upgrades, and/or powers
- The return of classic C&C superweapons like the Iron Curtain, Weather Storm, Ion
Cannon, Temple of Nod Nuke, Hunter Seeker Drone, Psychic Dominator and more!
- An innovative build system for the Tiberian Coalition and Red Alert Alliance that
recreates the classic Conyard based construction seen in past C&Cs, but brings it to the SAGE engine
- Experience the best of C&C like you never have before!
All Stars aims to settle the debates that Command and Conquer
fans have been
having for over a decade: What unit is the best? Which storylines are best? Who would win, Apocalypse
, or Mammoth MKII
? Is Tesla technology better
than Tiberium weapons? Can the Generals build system stack up against the classic C&C style?
When the best of the best are thrown into an all out war - when the All Stars
battle - what will happen?
In CnC All Stars, each faction is a series from the C&C universe. The armies of
the Global Defense Initiative, the zealots of the Brotherhood of Nod and members
of The Forgotten form the Tiberian Coalition
. The might of the Soviet Red Army,
the wit of the Allies, and the psychic powers of Yuri form the Red Alert Alliance
The high-tech power of the United States, the brute numbers and force of the People's
Republic of China and the terrorist tactics of the Global Liberation Army form the
What better way to experience the evolution of the series that defined a genre
than to bring out its best of the best. The All Stars are ready. Are you?